Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sexual Survey Results From Over 100 women

Survey Results

Below is the result of your feedback form. It was submitted by

sexkitten on Sunday, October 10, 1999 at 17:09:38

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please give us your age: 19
What makes a man a great lover?: he knows how to rev my engine! he can get me

all worked up with one lick! he fulfills my desires, and let's me fulfill his

Does penis size matter?: penis size does not matter...it's the motion of the

ocean, not the size of the wave...

What is the perfect penis size?: 7 inches long, 2.5 wide

Which matters to you most Size or Sexual Technique?: sexual technique most

definitely. I do not want a man with a huge penis, but doesn't know how to use

it!

Describe in detail your most memorable favorite pleasurable intense or erotic

sexual experience you have ever had? And what made it so?: my boyfriend fulfilled

one of my ultimate fantasies, while I fulfilled on of his. I put on my catholic

school girl skirt, with a whipped creme bikini top, and he wore chaps and a

cowboy hat. we did it all night long. he tied me up with his lasso, and spanked

me because I was a bad girl...and that good school girls shouldn't be bad...we

had sex for hours, and then we took a break, 69ed for a little while to relax and

take a break, and then had more and more sex!! it was so great!!

Describe your favorite sexual technique that when done to you absolutely drives

you wild in bed?: I love it when he puts my legs up in the air, and thrusts very

deeply inside of me. sometimes, when he stimulates me with his fingers and

thrusts at the same time! oh my god, that drives me wild!!! I always have

multiples!

Applied to Receiving Oral Sex:: it's called the flame! he licks me like a

flickering candle flame! or when he just thrusts his tongue in and out!

Applied to Intercourse:: see question number 6 (ebook dalam koleksi saya)

What is your favorite sexual position?: from behind, or missionary with my legs

up in the air, or resting on his shoulders! that drives me crazy with ecstasy

Do you enjoy Anal Sex?: No

Have you ever had Anal Intercourse?: No

What Anal Sex Activities do you enjoy?: no comment

What do you enjoy or dislike about Anal Sex?: no comment

What advice would you give men that want to try anal intercourse with their

partners?: no comment

Describe your favorite sexual technique that when done to you absolutely drives

you wild in bed as applied to Anal Sex?: no comment

Have you ever had a G-Spot Orgasm?: it is magnificent. it is better than

everything I've felt before...he rubs it when he thrusts deeply, and it makes my

body quiver with delight

Have you ever experienced Female Ejaculation?: no comment

Please tell us your most desired sexual fantasy?: I want to be taken. I want to

be a southern belle in a old fashioned hoop skirt, and a corset hugging me, so

tight. and my man, he would be wearing the uniform of a confederate solider, or

maybe an old fashioned suit and tie...he would take me over his knee, and spank

me, and then he would do with me as he liked

No comments: