Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ashley Simsons Bikini oictures.


Here’s Ashlee Simpson on vacation in Costa Rica with her boyfriend. I was hoping we’d get some Jessica Simpson bikini pictures, but I guess these will do for now. Ya, I know it’s a step down, but if we’d all just pretend Ashlee’s boobs were a little bigger, we’d be looking at Jessica Simpson right now. Ahh! Try it, it works. Seriously!





After confirming her pregnancy back in May, mommy-to-be Ashlee Simpson’s baby belly is continuing to grow as she and her rocker hubby Pete Wentz have been busy preparing their home for their new addition.

During a recent interview while promoting Request clothing line in Canada, Simpson told press: “We’re getting the nursery ready, I can’t wait to be a mom and he can’t wait to be a dad, so it’s fun. I have the greatest husband.”

Talking about her Fall Out Boy beau, Ashlee adds: “He’s so awesome. It’s fun to have somebody that I love to do this with.”

The “Outta My head” singer also spoke about the importance of having her family around during this time, saying: “My mom and my grandmother [have] given me good motherly advice, but it’s one of those things where your mother instincts kind of kick in right away.”

The musical parents-to-be have yet to decide on a name for their first child. Simpson joked about naming the baby “Orange” but says they won’t decide on a name until the baby is born.

Although she has been writing a few new tunes, when asked if she plans to get back into the studio anytime soon, Simpson replied: “The baby is my main focus right now. We’re both so excited. I mean, this is definitely the happiest moment in my life.”
Here is the beginning of my post. And here is the rest of it.

No comments: